I made some no-bake cheesecake tarts last week, sorry I took so long to share the recipe.
These Hello Kitty cheesecake tarts were made using this recipe, but I didn’t quite like it as I wasn’t crazy over the taste of condensed milk in the mixture. I used ready made tart shells, and the Hello Kitty details were piped on with melted chocolate.
For the next no-bake cheesecake tarts, I used the no-bake cheesecake recipe I got from my aunt. As a kid, I used to love it when she made these for afternoon tea on weekends. I decorated this into a Snoopy cheesecake, and Woodstock was piped on with lemon curd and melted chocolate.
Snoopy no-bake cheesecake
- ready made tart shell (I would have made one out of graham crackers and melted butter but I was too lazy)
- 250g block of cream cheese, softened
- 150g natural yoghurt
- 1 orange
- 15g gelatin
- 2 egg whites
- Dissolve gelatin with 2 tbsp water.
- Squeeze juice from orange and retain some of the orange rind.
- Mix cream cheese, yoghurt, gelatin, orange juice and rind using a liquidizer or hand-held mixer.
- whip the egg whites into soft peaks and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- pour into the tart shell and chill for 5 hours til set.